On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Pedro Quaresma wrote:
[snip]
> >PS:  Never mind, I think I figured it out:  He's uneducated; he listed
> >Fountain of Dreams as "very rare Wasteland sequel".  It's not rare at
> >all, nor is it the true sequel.
>
> It isn't the true sequel, but it is fairly uncommon, and it was considered
> a sequel (until people realised that Tim Cain wasn't even part of the
> project! ;)
>
> Wasteland and Fountain of Dreams, IIRC, were for many years the only two
> post-nuke RPGs in the market

Well, heh, Fountain of Dreams was generally considered to be better than
Scavengers of the Mutant World.  OTOH, I'd like a copy of Scavengers,
since, well, it's an RPG and I don't have a copy.  (That's another for
your list.  Superhero League of Hoboken isn't a post-nuke scenario, BTW;
it's more of a post-acute-global-warming-and-other-assorted-catastrophes
scenario.)

I think there were one or two other old post-nuke RPG's as well, but they
were all comparable in quality to Fountain of Dreams from what I can
remember.

-- Stephen