> Okay, so I lost this eBay auction a little while ago. Or more precisely, I
> didn't snipe it because I knew the high bidder and didn't want to ruin it
> for him. Now the seller gets back to me with the following message:

You should report him to eBay, this has to be against at least one of their
6 billion rules.

I had a fun one myself last week.  Been bidding on various copies of
Syberia, and some jerk e-mails, insulting me for not knowing you can get it
at Fry's for $19.99 (which you can't, I checked their web page).  Very
childish and rude, but thankfully when I tried to reply it came back as an
invalid e-mail address, so I reported his false contact information to eBay
with my multiple accounts and got his ass booted off the site!  He's NARU
now (Not A Registered User.  >B-}

> [...]  I don't even have a web site yet! But I'm working on it. [...]
>
> If it's ok, let me know and I'll follow up with a short email with a web
> link.

How the heck can he send you a web link if he doesn't have a web site up?
B-)