My mistake, I meant I take these are the folio ones. I should probably go and sleep now before I get a label of stupidity here :)

/Stefan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Mt. Drash cassette and market value

I thought I recalled having seen one of these mentioned, although I dont know which one. I picked up a bunch of games half a year ago, and among them were the C-64 version of Deadline. I am a bit noob though since I cant tell whether or not this is a folio or "grey". It is flat, like a fold out thing. Sounds like a folio, right? On the front it is blue at the top, white in the middle with the Deadline documentary evidence picture, and grey/silver with the Commodore logo at the bottom. The whole backside is the same grey/silver color as the front bottom. I also found suspended with the pretty much identical flat box. Both are sealed so I cant check any further. I take it these are the grey ones and therefore of pretty low interest?

/Stefan