On Jan 15, 2004, at 4:13 AM, Pedro Quaresma wrote: [Snip]
Oh yes, no doubt. The problem is you never get all the things you want in the same game! :)

True, but what would we collect if we had the perfect game? ;-)

[Snip]
Ah yes the Atronach sign. 85% of Morrowind's players, spellcasters or not, pick that sign!

That's interesting. I picked the Warrior for my character's sign.

[Snip]
I agree with you that AD&D 3 (and AD&D 3.5) is extraordinarily flexible. Nevertheless, you originally said it was "very simple", and that's where I disagreed.

Compared to 1st edition -- which Jim mentioned -- it is. For a newcomer to D&D and role-playing you are right, it is harder because you have to make a series of choices without really understanding the interplay of the options.

--

Edward Franks