Hi Markus,

it looks like Microsoft has configured their DNS zones in a creative way and I
would expect them to come up with an RFC that justifies their creative way to
"rape" DNS at a later time.

For now, the way they have set it up looks unsupported to me and I doubt that
they get any mails beside from servers using their own s*it that might be
compatible to that approach.

To get this solved, I would recommend to open a ticket with Microsoft and file
a bug.

Sorry, I've given up on debugging the outcome of DNS rapists ;-)

cheers

Ralph