there is actually one DNS service company providing

Aname records .. basically a records with following an other A Record

the getting notifyed when de A record changes and change the Aname record

the very advantage is faster DNS resolve times and eliminating the need of Cname at all.

and allows even using an Mailserver behind an Dynamic IP

my small input ;)