There ya go.

    On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 5:57:39 PM EST, Ed Cummings
<bern...@panix.com> wrote:

 Sal,

It behooves all of us to forward John's email message to anyone we thinkwould
give a good presentation at next year's SWLfest, along with asolicitation and
encouragement for them to do so.

Sometimes this requires gentle prodding and hand-holding, with anexplanation
that the SWLfest is an informal, fun event that warmlywelcomes new speakers and
attendees.

I've been doing this for several years which has brought several goodspeakers
to the SWLfest--some of who had never heard of the SWLfest butwho are now
regular 'festers.

John and Rich need ALL of us to help bring in good speakers and newattendees
for the SWLfest to survive and thrive.  We will ALLbenefit from this.  It's
really up to all of us.

Typically, John and Rich receive more talk submissions than there's timeto
present, so they have to vet them all and pick the best ones eachyear--which is
a lot of work.

I've already reached out to some new people about speaking at next
year'sSWLfest.  I hope you do the same!

Best,

-Ed Cummings