Hi Ben,

Yes, and glad to see the code being useful to more people!

I haven't got around to writing anything up yet, but we just released
a new version of the server library, and it is now also available as a
maven artefact.  At some point in the next week I'll be organised
enough to put out a post about what we've just done, and where all the
resources are.  In the mean time, you can find the release version
here:

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.swordapp%7Csword2-server%7C1.0%7Cwar

Cheers,

Richard