Sure, as I go along I'm updating the readme at https://github.com/dvn/swordpoc

>> One issue I'm having is finding a published version of that
>> org.swordapp:sword2-server jar. Do you plan to publish it on Maven
>> Central? For now, I'm building it myself but I opened
>> https://github.com/dvn/swordpoc/issues/1 to remind myself to follow up
>> on this.
>
> Yes, I haven't done this yet, but we will need to do it in order for
> the new code for DSpace to be accepted into the main release.  I don't
> have a lot of experience with publishing maven artifacts, so up until
> now I've been just installing it into my local maven repository when
> using it.  Glad to accept any help in getting it done!

Hmm, I actually don't have any experience publishing to Maven Central.
I'm not sure how hard it is.

Before the jar gets published, I believe I may have found a bug here:

https://github.com/swordapp/JavaServer2.0/blob/31e625ac97be13f794e1b98512f8d1c48d751652/src/main/java/org/swordapp/server/SwordAPIEndpoint.java#L435

When I use the following command...

curl --insecure -s -H "X-On-Behalf-Of: obo" --http1.0 --data-binary
"@example.zip" -H "Content-Disposition: filename=example.zip" -H
https://sword:sword@localhost:8181/swordpoc/collection/a4f21cdc-f20c-4c82-b63e-5df81f809417

... my "example.zip" file gets uploaded as "xample.zip" (i.e. the
first character is removed). I can easily reproduce this in Vagrant
with https://github.com/dvn/swordpoc if you'd like more detail.

Phil

--
Philip Durbin