On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:22 AM, LEWIS Stuart <stuart.le...@ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for sharing this.  The JavaServer.20 was originally written as part of
> the DSpace SWORDv2 implementation, but it was thought at the time it would be
> worth abstracting out the SWORD part from DSpace part, in the hope that this
> might be reusable.  As far as I know, you're the first person to try using
> outside of DSpace (hence the lack of any other implementation or past
> experience).

I could certainly be wrong but this SWORDv2 implementation also seems
to be using the common SWORDv2 server library for Java:

https://github.com/UNC-Libraries/Carolina-Digital-Repository/tree/master/sword-server/src/main/java/edu/unc/lib/dl/cdr/sword/server/managers

So maybe I'm not alone. :)

Phil

--