You are welcome.
1.0.7 got farther on the old Android tablet. I was able to slide the menu out
and change locations once. Then I tried to slide the menu out again, and it
slid out, but it was just a blank, gray rectangle with no controls on it. :-(

On 03/26/2018 11:48 AM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Thanks for testing on older devices, Michael,
>
> It's a wonder what doesn't work.  I've fired up an old emulator and
> think the log is clear now of errors.  Please let me know how 1.0.7
> does.  Just pushed to the store.
>

> On 03/25/2018 05:22 PM, Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Alas, on my Acer Android 4.4.2 tablet, after the basic install, the menu
>> icon fails to respond to a tap. This one is more of a problem. I don't see
>> the same problem on my Motorola Android 7.1.1 phone, so it may be something
>> to do with the older Android version. There are still a lot of older Android
>> devices out there, and they usually can't be upgraded to newer versions of
>> Android OS by average users.
>>

>> On 03/26/2018 08:11 AM, Michael Johnson wrote:
>>> I just added the older Android tablet to the test set, with a fresh install
>>> to verify that the basic set installation worked. It did. :-) I also did a
>>> fresh install on iOS, and that worked. So far, so good...

signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
PO BOX 881143 • PUKALANI HI 96788-1143*• USA
mljohnson.org <http://mljohnson.org> • Phone: +1 808-333-6921 • Skype:
kahunapule