At 08:29 AM 12/6/2004, you wrote:
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/help/3223484.stm?rss=http://news.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_
>world_edition/uk_news/rss091.xml
>
>At the top of this page is a button saying: XML Click here for your RSS feed.
>
>That produces the information I posted, which is clearly a sort of document 
>with links to 
>all current articles, but, being a newbie, I can't work out what my Readeer 
>wants. And I 
>can't believe the BBC would leave one to pick and choose!. 

Hi Dennis, 

You want this URL: 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_world_edition/uk_news/rss091.xml

Give that to FeedDemon and see what it thinks. 

best,

Tara




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to