Hi Dennis, It's hard to beat FeedDemon, Newzcrawler or Newsgator for new user ease-of-use. There are other aggregators but I've found those three to be pretty safe bets when it comes to new users.
-Bill Kearney Syndic8.com ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > Thanks, Andrew - that was it. I needed to right click and copy etc. > > Since I am a beginner (a PC-man, not by conviction, but...) - any recommendations for > which Reader/Aggregator to go for? ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
