I can't believe that :)
Do you try to open sif file created by translated synfigstudio in english version synfigstudio ?

-- Sent from my HP Pre3

On Nov 5, 2012 0:18, Carlos López González <genet...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't see that problem in my Spanish version:
See attached image.
Imágenes integradas 1

As you can see, it is even bad translated! "Punto de Línea Bézier" is OK but "Punto de línea Beizer (Componer)" is wrong!!! ^__^''
Every thing is translatable, I think, so nothing is needed to change in core.
Carlos