Hi,

sorry, made a mistake:

2) If other restrictions (maxweight or - more precisely - maxgcweight,
maxgcweightrating or maxactualweight) are made conditional, we need an
update of our conditional tagging, for example by introducing "use":

Of course this is already possible in conditional restrictions without "use=":

So the given example can already be expressed with the existing conditional restrictions:

A maximum weight rating of 7.5 for everyone except public transport bus
or agricultural traffic
maxgcweightrating=7.5
maxgcweightrating=none @ agricultural
maxgcweightrating:bus=none @ public_transport

There is no issue #2, no modification needed, the "use"-values already work.

martinq