In short, I think we should add more access classes to the wiki:

- armed_forces=yes/no etc. (identifier cannot be "military" because that
key is taken)

I think military_personnel=* is better. "Armed forces" in my opinion refers to the entire organisation whereas military personnel according to wikipedia refers to members of the armed forces. Maybe separate classes for types of military vehicles are needed as well?

I also still think that "tram" could be a subclass of landbased
transportation -> vehicle -> motor_vehicle -> psv
(yes, they are on rails, but they are also part of road transport if
their rails aren't separated from the road).

I don't see a big need for this class. The access is already defined by the presence of physical rails. On the other hand we might need a key for trolley buses as they behave like buses but with physical restrictions on where they can go. There are no rails defining their access and I'm not aware of a tagging scheme for the contact lines.

Ole