> On Jan 31, 2015, at 4:29 PM, ross <i...@4x4falcon.com> wrote:
>
> Had thought about this myself as we also tend to look for camps with kitchens.
>
> So on a tourism=camp_site or tourism=caravan_site node or way

What about on the building that is the kitchen in the camp? (so the building is
inside the area tagged as the camp)

> kitchen=yes
> kitchen:stove=yes
> kitchen:bbq=yes
> kitchen:microvave_oven=yes
> kitchen:fire_place=yes
> etc…

kitchen:prep_sink=yes   (large sinks for food preparation or large dish washing)
kitchen;prep_area=yes  (large counters)
kitchen:power=yes
kitchen:hot_water=yes (as proposed to water point or the like).

Some of the car camping sites I have seen in Japan have better kitchens (made
of cast concrete) than some restaurant kitchens.

Javbw