Folks, to revisit a topic that had lots of discussion last month !

I have updated the proposal page for camp_site=[basic; standard;
serviced; delux].

I now avoid the question of how to tag multiple instances of (eg)
amenity on the one node, area. People seem to have strong but
conflicting views and frankly, the proposal does not depend on any
particular style.

Please have a look and make (constructive if possible please) comments !

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Camp_Site

If we don't spot too many problems, I'd suggest voting in a week or so.

(you may well ask why I left it on the table so long, well, I have been
away, camping, for the last three weeks, I'd call that research !)

David