> > * parcel_pickup;parcel_mail_in
> > * parcel_pickup
> > * parcel_mail_in
> > * elongated_coin
> > * locker
> > * rice_polishing
>
> * shredding

nice, we should add this to the service machines.

Let me sum up the questions:

1.1. do you prefer amenity=dispenser or amenity=dispensing_device?

1.2. if we should introduce this, should we keep vending_machine or should
it be seen as a subclass of dispensing_devices?

1.3 if we introduce dispenser and the dispensing=* key, should we keep the
vending=* key or should it be comprised in dispensing=* ?

2. which tag seems best for automated parcel pickup / mail in? Current
proposals are:
* amenity=parcel_station
* amenity=parcel_machine
* amenity=post_machine (in analogy to post office and post box)
* amenity=self_service_parcel_counter
* amenity=self_service_parcel_mail

3. for services, which tag fits well?
* amenity=service_machine