On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Thilo Haug <th...@gmx.de> wrote:
> How would you then avoid "multivalues" ?
>
> For example for brand=*
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:brand
>
> If a shop sells several brands (Honda;Yamaha;Suzuki;BMW;KTM),
> how would you tag this ?

brand=Honda;Yamaha;Suzuki;BMW;KTM

> In the clothes example, we could certainly split the characteristics up in
>
> clothes:for=men/women/children
> clothes:material=fur/leather/fabric/denim
> clothes:type=fashion/sports/work/wedding

there is a problem if you want to indicate that it only sells denims
for men, sports clothes for children and fashion for women. I know
this is a hypothetical example, but the proposal cannot express a link
between material, type and target audience (for). And perhaps it is
needed.

m.