On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Any more opinions how to handle it? Would we better "kick out" wholesale
> from shop or change the definition for shop?

My feeling, as an English speaker, is that a wholesaler is not a retailer,
and that shop=wholesale is a contradiction.

We already make a distinction between shops (selling goods) and offices
(selling services, though other types of office exist).  I'd go with
wholesaler=*.  And maybe expand access to access=trade (wholesaler deals
only with registered traders) and access=public (anyone can shop there).
Something along those lines.

Of course, there will always be grey areas.

--
Paul