From: Martin Koppenhoefer [mailto:dieterdre...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2018 03:40
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Tagging] discrepancy in shop definition and "wholesale" value

<mailto:p...@trigpoint.me.uk> >:

Wholesale primarily sells to trade customers, rather than retail.

Many will refuse to sell to normal retail customers.

indeed. Now, this conflict doesn't seem to interest many people, besides you
there was only one commenter here. Any more opinions how to handle it? Would we
better "kick out" wholesale from shop or change the definition for shop?

Cheers,

Martin