On 16/03/2018 21:46, marc marc wrote:
SomeonElse write me today because since access=unknown could have a
hidden meaning (= for access key, the mapper doesn't know if access is
allowed and wants to make it known that it's complicated)

What I actually said was on https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/55979006 , which referred to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/marc__marc#purge_related_to_wheelchair.3Dunknown , which when I wrote that comment said https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Automated_edits/marc_marc&oldid=1570486 "It was a bug <https://github.com/sozialhelden/wheelmap/issues/400> on wheelpmap.org that added the unknown status when a user did not fill in all the fields or change the previous value".

It's now been changed to say "Without a wheelchair or toilets:wheelchair tag, accessibility of a poi or toilets of a poi is already unknown..." (i.e. to reflect the change that was actually made).

Best Regards,
Andy