Hallo Mateusz,

Am 09.04.2018 um 12:55 schrieb Mateusz Konieczny:
> Currently definition at
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dbus_station
> is unclear, it fits two cases
>
> * intercity bus station (routes between cities, importance comparable
>   to railway=station)
> * terminus highway=bus_stop (routes within city terminate and start
>   here, minor importance, importance lower than railway=halt)

In Germany, mappers also use amenity=bus_station for interchange hubs of
local buses where multiple buses stop at the bus station at the same
time. Towns usually have one or two large bus stations (often next to
the train station), called "Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof" (ZOB) or
"Busbahnhof" (central bus station; Bahnhof = station).

> Would it be OK to edit wiki and restrict it only to the first meaning?

I think that the the second meaning could be removed.