sent from a phone

> On 6. Dec 2018, at 13:39, Sergio Manzi <s...@smz.it> wrote:
>
> Martin,
>
> I see you have "spawned" my comment from another thread into this thread.
>
> I take for granted your good willingness in doing that, but you'll forgive me
> if I will not partecipate to this specific discussion.

this is not a discussion between me and you, I have taken your comment as an
opportunity to discuss tagging of the salumerie, and as they might be similar
to French charcuteries, and possibly in other countries, I am doing it on the
international tagging ML. You are free to participate or refrain from doing so,
but let’s keep the noise at a reasonable level and refrain from telling
everyone if we decide not to participate.

Changing the subject when moving to a different topic out of an existing thread
is encouraged on this list.

Cheers, Martin