I'm assuming that this tagging scheme is also for a shop that sells only
caravan parts and accessories but not caravans. There are any such shops
scattered around the U.S. Also, I see you've decided not to be specific
about the type or style of caravan sold. I would think caravan:style or
caravan:class might be useful to distinguish between type_a, type_c,
fifth-wheel, trailer, etc.  I think I saw some comments earlier in this
thread about class.

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi <lomastr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Il giorno dom, 13/01/2019 alle 11.26 +1000, Graeme Fitzpatrick ha
> scritto:
> >

> > On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 at 09:44, Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi <
> > lomastr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Language links come from the shop=* page, probably because the page
> > > name is wrong :)
> > > Please use the Move action under More and enter the name
> > > "Tag:shop=caravan".
> >
> > Thanks Lorenzo!
> >
> > Done, so page is now at
> > https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dcaravan,
> > but
> >
> > all the other languages are still listed?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Graeme
> >

> Ok, so I don't know why but I just added the type=value parameter to
> the ValueDescription template and it looks good now.
>

> Lorenzo

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand