I would recommend that the wiki reference the UK road classification scheme so
those who want to can delve into the classification scheme OSM uses.

Example:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/315783/road-classification-guidance.pdf

"Unclassified Road  –fourth and lowest class of classified road in the
classification system.
If not stated otherwise, roads are assumed to be unclassified.
No number is officially associated with an unclassified road, although the local
highway authority is entitled to develop its own methods to identify it."

Local country note on translating OSMs road classification scheme should go on
a local guide - not on the main wiki.