On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 5:20 PM Rob Savoye <r...@senecass.com> wrote:

> On 8/21/19 4:16 PM, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
>
> > We don't have that problem!, but are the bear boxes at each individual
> > site / pitch, or is there one / "x" for the entire campground?
>
>   Bear boxes are in every campsite, and hold about a week's worth of
> food. They're big enough you can put in a decent size cooler plus
> supplies A campground sized one would be huge!

They're not always every campsite, they're sometimes entire campgrounds or
sections of a campground, to ensure the food is far enough away from all
campers that any bears willing to take on the challenge are not going to be
an immediate threat to humans and vice versa.  Yellowstone National Park
and Banff National Park come to mind as having campgrounds with banks of
bear boxes.