On 21/12/19 21:25, Francesco Ansanelli wrote:
And with existing tags how you describe it?

I don't.

Il sab 21 dic 2019, 10:28 Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>> ha scritto:

    On 21/12/19 19:49, Francesco Ansanelli wrote:
    Dear Volker,

    I saw that someone went ahead and changed the wiki again:

    Use roundtrip=yes to indicate that start and end of a route are
    at the same location.

    I think this new definition matches your idea of roundtrip and
    it's fine for both definitions.
    My last offer is to abandon the closed_loop tag in favour of:

    roundtrip:type=linear|circular

    Do you agree?

    No.

    "Type" means nothing. Perhaps roundtrip:route=*???

    As for the values .. you will need to define them!

    'My' local bus route starts off with ways that are used both
    directions .. and then separates into a loop where the segments
    are only used in one direction.

    I could imaging routes that have several loops  used in one
    direction and then ways that are used in both directions .. arrr
    there is another  route that does that ...

    So what values will there be to cover complex cases???

    Francesco

    Il ven 20 dic 2019, 22:45 Volker Schmidt <vosc...@gmail.com