On 30/11/20 10:21 pm, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

sent from a phone

On 30. Nov 2020, at 10:46, Florian Lohoff <f...@zz.de> wrote:

Yes please - I can see planning coming up for vaccinations centers here
in Germany and these are not planned in hospitals but in vacant commercial
buildings which have loads of parking spaces. So using some
healthcare specific tag is probably misleading

healthcare is not related only to hospitals, vaccinations are clearly
healthcare related. I agree that these facilities are candidates to be shown on
general purpose maps, as a lot of people will be looking for them.

In the UK it looks like the heath service (NHS) will contact eligible
individuals and probably arrange a time and place for their vaccinations.
As such all that is needed is the location be in OSM and be mapped with the
appropriate name, no further identification as a vaccine center would be
required....