From someone in the USA, I also see "chilled" water fountains / drinking
fountains.  Invariably these are indoors, for example in a dentist's office, so
they can be connected to both a drinking water supply (usually "simply" the
municipal supply of potable water, though I've seen filtered versions as well)
AND a source of electricity to power a small refrigeration unit that chills the
drinking water.  Often, this is a wall-mounted unit that has a drain where the
water flows, after allowing the light jet of chilled water at just below
head-height for you to drink, while bowed slightly if you are an average-height
adult — this means most children can use such a drinking fountain, too.

There is always a manual "tap" (button, lever, knob...) on these which
"actuates" this style of drinking fountain; these never seem to be
"free-flowing (always-flowing), chilled drinking water."