On 28/10/22 23:38, Matija Nalis wrote:
This stands, however in many places on this planet (and growing by the day)
there is now limited amount of drinking
water, and we often simply cannot afford to waste it - however much we might
prefer such luxuruios carelessness are
constantly flowing water...

Agreed, though we are talking about how to tag things that do exist and what their uses are; not about the advantages and disadvantages of fountain typologies.

Fountains with continuous flow exist and are quite common in many places, some people such as Martin prefer these fountains because the water does not warm up and thus having a tag letting them know where to find these may be useful.

We shouldn't, for example, refrain from tagging such things because we think they're dangerous or harmful for the environment or the economy.