Frederik basically covers what I was trying to say, the edits go against
how we map in OSM, and repeated attempts to work with them just haven't
worked yet. OSM does not belong to NPWS, they can't just go deleting things
like it's their own GIS system.
If they have better things to do, then they should stop continuing the edit
wars and work with us. We've asked them to edit using our agreed-upon ways,
but that only happened for the first time this week after their deletions
were immediately reverted. This isn't something that's been going on for a
week or two, it's been several months.

If they want to help OSM reflect the true status of these tracks, they need
to respect how OSM works. We want to work with them, and have been trying
to. It's really up to them to come to the table at this point.

Thanks,
Andrew Welch
m...@andrewwelch.net