Le 26/11/13 19:06, Kurt Roeckx a écrit :
Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but I have always had a problem with
mapping the communities in the first place since they are about
the person and not the land.  But there are people that want to
map that.  And if we're going to map them than we should try to do
it as correctly as possible.
I do agree with Kurt: Communities are concerned with people, Regio with things related to the ground. It make sense to map Regio's: it's a territory, we may touch it, sense it. This is not the case with communities.

If some people want to map them, I think we should use different key than those existing now; they are not appropriated and we are, maybe, an unique case in the world.

Julien