AFAIK all access:psv=yes have been added by one person. Has anyone actually
talked to kevjs1982? He may be perfectly happy for the tags to be changed.
By discussing things with him you may also a) learn why he used the tag; b)
persuade him to use psv=yes.

The dual use of foot=yes & access;foot=yes probably has its origins in
disagreements about tagging PRoW in Hampshire a while back:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/41053/prow-tagging-england-wales.

Jerry