Dave, yes - sorry. Mistyped what I had been sent. It is only 127, two of which
are one single instance of access:psv:bus, which surely ought to be just bus=*,
and one single instance of access:psv:maxweight

Chris - I will quite happily build in different tagging schemes if I feel that
the tagging is correct and likely to be repeated elsewhere. But I don’t believe
that this is. It is unexpected, and it is undocumented. I haven’t looked to see
if it is one user, or 127 different users. But either way it is at most 127 out
of the 40,000 contributors that we apparently had last month according to a
different thread today. And the whole purpose of me asking was, anyway, to find
out if people had a real need to tag in this unusual way before I changed it,
rather than to be told that if you found me doing it, you’d insist [my italics]
on it being reverted.

Regards,
Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia