Now that the new way of rendering with Carto instead of Mapnik is finally
becoming reality, it becomes clear that highway=bus_stop will never (or at
least not during my lifetime) be replaced by
public_transport=platform/bus=yes.

I started to double tag all the new stops I'm adding and the ones I'm
updating.

Some people claim that public_transport=platform/bus=yes is longer and less
efficient than highway=bus_stop, but of course

highway=bus_stop
public_transport=platform
bus=yes

is even less so, but I stopped caring about that.

Pity,

Polyglot