o1bigtenor via talk wrote on 2023-07-27 03:50:

In my view computers should change to suit humans, not the other way
around.

So thankful that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
Is there any way to make this louder

Sounds like you guys hate CLI environments and probably use Siri / Google Assistant / Alexa / *voice* as a near ideal human-like user interface then?

Desktop environments take their name and derive the concept from offices in the pre-electronic age. Window managers sound like something only pertinent to computers. Like terminals.

Sounds quite un-Linuxy.

I say this partially in jest, but also to point out the seeming contradiction in what I inferred as the points being made.