On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 1:08 PM Alex Kink <a...@alexkink.com> wrote:

> Not trying to be a smartypants. Genuinely curious regarding the following:
>
> Sending a secure email to my secure email account would be a start.
>

> What is the definition of secure email or secure email account in the above
> sentence?

Have an account at proton - - - one of the services where they seem to
actually try
to not track one.
A secure email would, by my definition, not have any links in the originating
website from the quadrivium (you know X (was twitter I think), crackbook,
mz googly and can't remember the fourth but my bank is quite proud to
display that
its totally cool and is totally connected so I see them when I do my banking!
(Not all the time but imo that they're connected anytime is bad!)

> Except the preferrence is to gmail - - - to feed the advertising
> engine you know!
>

> Do I understand correctly that you've run into websites that insist on users
> signing up with a gmail account, or am I understanding this wrong? If so,
> what are some examples of such services?

That's when they're asking me to log in using mz googly's services.
Man - - - - there's lots - - - I don't do that but there are plenty that do.

HTH