My understanding is that Windows Defender includes ad ware defense along with virus proitection. It sounds better than Security Essentials. Now that I know it is in Windows 7, is it recommended that I uninstall Security Essentials?

At 07:33 AM 4/2/2015, you wrote:

defender is a part of Windows 7. But it is disabled if you install MS security essentials. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brice Mijares via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "Dave Basden" <basden.da...@gmail.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: Microsoft Defender?

That's my understanding.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Basden via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: <brendoncdono...@icloud.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 7:02 AM

I believe Windows Defender requires Windows 8 or later--is that correct?

At 04:48 AM 4/2/2015, you wrote:
Hello, the rule!!! Is that you run independently. Saying this, I have never had any issues running another antivirus program with it! So it's your choice. Give it a try, if there is no effect, then leave it. If there is, uninstall the current one and use the Microsoft 1. Thank you.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue