From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gosselin_louis=myfairpoint....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:32 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Trying to make Notepad say the first and last characters on
aline, using the Home and End keys

Hey, Lou.

Jeff's instructions are a good workaround for the defining of Window-Eyes
cursoring keys. The cursoring keys node is the fifth item down in the WE
settings tree view, right below the hot keys node. Once you get into the
cursoring keys properties, Jeff's instructions should make sense to you.

hth,
Lou N.