From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Basden via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:27 PM
To: gosselin_louis; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: Trying to make Notepad say the first and last characters on aline,
using the Home and End keys

In prior versions of Window-Eyes, defining END as a cursor key and having END
set to read the prior character after the END key is pressed would do what you
want.  In this latest version of Window-Eyes I just get a beep.  A second press
of END announces the prior charcter as it should.  There is clearly a problem
with the latest Window-Eyes with regard to reading the prior character after
the action as I cannot get the right arrow to read the prior character after
the action either.  I hope GW Micro will correct this in their next iteration.