Third Times the charm - perhaps:
I typed sleep into the search box and got to the, a, power settings where it
had 2 combo boxes.
One had 10 set as the turn off computer after and the second had 30 with the
title of sleep after.
Given the articles I have read which include several about power button
settings which I did not post, this seems like only a very small subset of
power hibernate and sleep options but might be enough to get the job done.
Is this what you used to get your computer not to sleep or hibernate or how
did you get to your control dialog and what all did it display as power and
sleep and hibernate options?
For now I think the 10, don’t know if minutes, is the hibernate setting and
the 30, again minutes? Is the sleep mode setting but I thought I would touch
bases one final time before changing something and just keeping my fingers
crossed.
Kind of funky this has not been addressed by those whose software may be
getting lost and whose product may be negatively impacted but it is what it
is and I just want to get the job done.
Seems like those like you who are familiar with their software have come up
with more and better ideas than the company producing the software - sorry
for the complaint but I don’t like having to guess around when working on my
production machine and wasting allot of time researching things that should
have been addressed long ago by the people having developed the software in
the first place.
Rick USA