Hi Ross: I was responding to Tom who is a well experienced software developer.
"Don’t feel bad, sometimes when I ReRead my own messages I wonder if they
actually say anything or are just "something" as you mentioned.
Besides, I listened to Monday night football and have been on this bloody box
since about 1:30 am, just couldn’t sleep as it were,  so perhaps I just posted
a bunch of unrelated words - grin, hope not.
Sort of sorry to think there is another soul awake at this ungodly hour!
Rick USA