From: Reeva Webb [mailto:jadedangelpromi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 4:33 PM
To: Jeremy Curry; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window Eyes and ZoomText or Fusion?

Fusion is supposed to cover low vision to no vision? Once someone gets to the
very low vision  or no vision stage for most people who rely mostly on speech
at that point it's about the voice you prefer with the speed,pitch etc.  they
want/need to hear. I'm not a eloquence or dectalk fan. I hate those synths with
the heat of a thousand suns but realize some people actually need them. People
with lower vision and hearing issues come to mind who don't know braille.   As
far as classic vocalizer is concerned. I realize tracking with them may not be
perfect. Using firefox and chrome isn't perfect with fusion but i'm willing to
take the trade off if i could get jill back.  I do like fusion and will most
likely end up buying it. It's easy to learn if your already using we or zt.
I didn't have to learn a bunch of new hot keys since i had mag/reader on my
laptop already. I didn't even have to  reset up my zt settings. All i did was
change to we key layout and get the apps i had an
 d i was up and running.  I do like that focus actually tracks and the learning
center is pretty cool. I knew most of the stuff in it but i like that it has
things to learn windows not just fusion.  My only complaint outside of no jill
is when the screenreader part becomes unresponsive. Restarting fusion to get
speech back takes forever. I realize some of this is due to the magnifivation
side can y'all do anything to make it not take so long  or put in a way to just
restart the screen reader side?

Reeva

On Friday, December 18, 2015, Jeremy Curry via Talk