Darrell,

With all due respect, what is sitting there all day bombarding this list with rants going to accomplish? Go out into the woods, scream, and uproot a redwood to burn off your fury. There's nothing we can do about this decision. It's a done deal. And speculating is a waste of time because only time will tell.

Regards,
Tom

On 6/14/2016 1:03 PM, Darrell Bowles via Talk wrote:
Do not even mention those things. They are an abomination.

Darrell Bowles
Assistive Technology Trainer
Pelissippi State Community College
8656613917

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dgbowles=msn....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of multi 85 via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:02 PM
To: net bat <net...@comcast.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: betrayal

I am not one, but also funny for the users of magnifiers. I mean, Zoomtext
and Magic both big names, now will innovation become less because only one
magnifier? We still have small companies competing, brave NVDA, Dolphin and
System Access. I wonder if any other hardware will come out to challenge
Hims and Humanware, since Pac Mate was dead failure.