A search on the net, showed me that there are quite a number of more or
less free software for envelope printing. Yet, I have not tried any of them.

Since you are using MSOffice, a better alternative may be to get the
envelopes printed directly from within Office. And a couple of
alternatives might be worth considering.

First, Templates. Either creating your own, or check some templates from
the net. Important might be to know the kind - or size - of your
envelope. Then search for that size, and find a template that is made to
fit that envelope.

Secondly, A Plain Document. This is the method I (in my laziness) have
been using myself. You need to know approximately where on the envelope
to place the Sender and Recepient addresses. Then open a new document,
and type in the two addresses. Check the status line, to make sure the
texts get correctly positioned. When done, save it. Then, next time,
open the document, and replace the texts.

Keep in mind, that if you go for the second method, you will need to
choose the right sheet size. I guess, first you have made the document,
you could turn it into a template, but have never done that, so cannot
tell how to.

Well, just a couple of ideas, hoping you will find any of it useful.

David