Chris, are you part of the GW staff?

On 11/29/2016 10:22 AM, Chris Grabowski via Talk wrote:
I thought only the teacher and adults talked like that in peanuts land? (smile)

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Rogers via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:13 AM
To: Tom Kingston <tom.kings...@charter.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes is Dead!

Guess i will try to investigate these.  Never understood what they were for and when
people talk about them, I feel like one of the Peanuts kids.  Everything sounds like:
"wha, wah wah, wah."  No matter how long a use computers, I'm still a dummy.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 00:52:21 -0500