The future of Window-eyes may be in somewhat doubt but as long as they're still selling it and as long as people are using it it's still alive, and it's what I use on a daily basis. lets stop being so negative. The very moment I get official word from either VFO, or someone from AI Squared, i'm going on the idea that Window-eyes is still alive and kicking.

On 12/22/2016 1:05 PM, Kim Lingo via Talk wrote:

Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:49 AM
To: fender...@sbcglobal.net ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: We should stop using this subject line it only hurts WindowEyes:Window-Eyes is Dead!

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 10:11:56 -0600

From: Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:18 PM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: We should stop using this subject line it only hurts Window
Eyes:Window-Eyes is Dead!

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Jim via Talk
  To: Dennis Long ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:16 PM
  Subject: Re: Window-Eyes is Dead!

  I agree!

There has been no official announcement from AISquared or VFO regarding this topic and yes, you can still call AISquared and order an SMA. So I
  think that someone is simply trying to start and continue totally
  unfounded rumors.  I really do wish this list would get back to
discussing Window-Eyes and Window-Eyes issues instead of concocting and spreading baseless rumors! If I am proven wrong, then so be it. PLEASE
  folks!  Have A Great Day! de

  <KF8LT><Jim>.