Reaper Enhancements version 2.0.
This app requires the following.

* Window-Eyes 8.0 or later. Although it was written using 9.5.4. So it hasn't been tested. but I wanted to give anyone running Reaper on XP a chance.

* Reaper 5.16 or later.
http://www.reaper.fm/

* The OSARA accessibility extension.
Note: According to the OSARA developers the 64 bit version of Reaper is unstable, crashes, and does not allow the use of 32 bit plug-ins.
https://github.com/nvaccess/osara
Go to the ReadMe heading to read about it.
That is followed by the download and installation heading. I suggest you read this and then go to the download link. You should also save that download link and check every week or so for a new build. Remember, this app will not work without OSARA.

* Though not required the SWS/S&M EXTENSION  is highly recommended.
http://www.sws-extension.org/

You may also want to join the Reapers Without Peepers (RWP) mailing list.

Here's a link to the Reaper app page.
https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1438

Enjoy,
Tom